Terms and Conditions
As per the Victorian Government COVID-19 Public Events Framework, please ensure you follow these terms and conditions:
– Check-in upon arrival at all venues, it is a mandatory requirement, please check-in using the Service Victoria QR Code system.
– Each attendee is asked to do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home and not attend if they are unwell or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine.
– Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
– To minimise movement, attendees must stay within their allocated spaces or seats where practical.
– Requirements for face covering, observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures.
COVID TICKETING POLICY:
If we have to postpone or cancel any of the events, due to changes to COVID-19 restrictions, all ticket holders will be given the opportunity to either transfer your tickets to the new date, or be provided with a full refund. If this occurs, please be patient as we are a volunteer run operation.
Words in Winter is an annual literary and arts festival held in August each year in the Hepburn Shire and surrounding districts.